The Nightmare of Managing Multiple Social Media Accounts and 5 Tools That Can Help You End It
A challenge that can be overcome and make your social media empire succeed!
In the world of social media, whether you are an influencer, a YouTuber, a celebrity or a regular Joe, you have to be sure that you are covering all your fronts.
As audiences start to become more complex, and difficult to please, you need to make sure that you are able to cater to everyone. Managing accounts in different social media platforms has become more complicated as people have access to more information.
But, let’s face it… There are so many social media platforms to look after, that it can become a difficult task.
Managing multiple social media accounts can be a major drag. You cannot forget about one front, because you may be missing important opportunities. And this means missing engagement with your community, not making that big sales pitch or being unable to share some hallucinating content with an eager audience.
How do you manage multiple social media accounts through a single application?
Thankfully, a number of developers captured the social media market feeling a long time ago and were able to build platforms to handle it all under one roof. A few others have tagged along and created new working all-in-one social media management apps. Managing multiple social media accounts doesn’t need to be a drag anymore.
Social media management tools have many different features. Some cover all the social media platforms you can imagine. Others only cover the 3 major ones. Some allow you to schedule your publications, while others give you an interactive calendar to help you choose when to let your ideas loose.
No matter how they are set up, or what they offer, they are all after the same goal. Allowing users the effective management of their own social media empire.
Whether you are a company, an agency or an individual, prepare to get acquainted with the most popular tools available.
Call your community manager, she is gonna want to be in the loop!
Multiple Social Account Management tools: a way to make life easier in social media
But, first. Have you thought about what should you consider if you are in the market for a social media management app?
Bear in mind, if you are looking to use one of these, there are a number of features you should take into account. These apps are not one-size-fits-all. Each one caters to a different group, each with its own needs and preferences.
If you want to make working with your social media accounts a breeze and are ready to take the plunge into a social media management tool, you should carefully read the following list of features:
- Availability of Social Media Platforms. The first, and maybe most important one of all, do they cover all the social media networks that you need? It is imperative that all your accounts can be used under a single platform. If not, you are back in step one.
- How much will you pay? As with everything in life, you will get what you pay for. You will be able to find limited services for free in almost all available platforms. But, if you want something more specialized, be prepared to pay accordingly.
- Performance analysis. If you are an agency or have a business that depends on traffic, you will need to know how the accounts you are managing are performing. Some of these platforms have very sophisticated analytics software that can help your business thrive.
- The number of accounts. Being able to manage several accounts under one platform will be ideal if you work at an agency. If you are an individual, however, maybe this will not be in your priorities list.
- Automation. If you know when your next post is due, and want to schedule it in advance, you need to make sure you get this feature. Most applications allow you to program all your posts so that it is even easier to manage your social media.
Ultimately, the platform that you choose will depend on your needs or those of your customers. Being able to manage your content is the priority here. Once you choose the right service, you don’t need to worry about having to open different applications to send the same message to different audiences or users.
So, what are the applications that can help you solve the riddle?
As we mentioned before, there are many players in the social media management market. Some have been the main characters in this story for over a decade. While others are emerging powerhouses offering features galore.
However, remember that the perfect tool for your social media empire will be the one that has all the features that you are looking for. You have to go for the one that gets the job done.
Find out which are some of the most important applications for managing all your social media accounts under the same platform.
Hootsuite is probably the best known multi-platform application on the web. It has been around for a little over 10 years and has become the “go to” name in social media management. Having made a name for themselves over that time gives them an edge over their competitors.
- Get access to Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube, Instagram, Pinterest, and Google+, plus many others.
- Easy account setup, get your 30-day free trial in a few simple steps. Get a Professional account, a Team plan or a Business profile at different rates, starting at $19.99.
- Strong analytics, get interactive reports and charts for decision making
Depending on the plan you choose, you may get up to 50 different social media profiles
- Amazing scheduling capabilities. Set up unlimited posts, use the flexible calendar and perform bulk scheduling in simple steps
Hootsuite is great all around, but it may become pricey when you start adding features not included in your chosen plan. You can give it a try to see how it works for you, but, given its price and more technical features, it may not be for everyone.
Buffer is an up and coming application that gets the job done on many levels. It has a clean and easy to use interface, many features that bigger brands have and allows you to post simultaneously to different networks. It’s easy to use service with great capabilities.
- Use your accounts on Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, Pinterest, and Google+.
- Find an amazing free plan with 3 social profiles included. Or, go for the Pro or Business Plans, spend between $15 and $399, depending on your personal needs.
- Although analytics is available only on paid plans, they are quite easy to use and understand to help you make decisions fast.
- Depending on your needs, and the plan that you choose, you can have access to 150 different social media accounts. Mix and match depending on your social profile.
- The free plan will allow for a limited number of scheduled posts, but get 2000 scheduled post in any of the paid plans.
Buffer is easy to use and very convenient for people with personal accounts. However, it also provides a great platform for businesses looking to ease their way into the management of multiple accounts.
Amplifr is one of the newest and most interesting platforms for businesses, agencies, and professionals who are serious about their social media management. It is simple to use, yet, its powerful analytics give you leverage to manage your social media presence.
- Manage up to 10 social media platforms using this tool. Get all your posts scheduled and distribute them through all the accounts you manage
- Amplifr may have one of the simplest pricing plans available on the market. Start with your 2-week free trial and then only pay $5 per connected account. They have a 60-day, no questions asked, money back guarantee.
- Advanced revenue and performance analytics are some of the most important features they have. You can track your conversions and social media stats in only a few steps.
- You can manage as many accounts as you want since there is no limit to the number of accounts due to its simple pricing plan. Get all your social media accounts under the same administration.
- With multi-channel scheduling, users can get all their posts across all their social networks nearly effortless.
Amplifr is a flexible tool that gives you all for a single price, allowing you to do performance analysis and scheduled posts for all your accounts. Its analytics capabilities go from a single posting to daily stats and providing the potential for predictive analytics.
SocialPilot presents their services as a simple and cost-effective alternative for social media management. With this platform, you will be able to improve engagement with your following, schedule your social media posts and utilize their valuable analytics tools.
- You can use SocialPilot to work with all the major social media networks. You can respond, comment and post across all platforms from the relaxed interface.
- SocialPilot has plans that start at $10 for an Individual account and can go as high as $84 per month for the enterprise plans. All have a 14-day trial period that you can try for free.
- Get analytics tools for Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Linkedin. Measure engagement, traffic and get a complete view of your profiles’ performance.
- Depending on your plan, connect from 10 to 200 social media profiles to your account. As long as it is within the social media platforms offered, you can connect as many as you hire.
- Swiftly use their handy URL shortener, bulk post scheduling and RSS feeds. Use a Social Inbox to manage all your communications in one place.
It doesn’t matter if you are an individual or if you own an agency. SocialPilot may be your choice if you are looking for a simple to use platform, effective post scheduler and an intuitive working dashboard.
SpredFast is a platform where you can get analytics data quickly, without clutter and in useful reports to help you increase productivity. It is specially designed to solve enterprise issues, make value out of the data you get and manage your social interactions.
- All major social networks are covered by SpredFast, giving enterprises a chance to communicate openly, through their Conversations module, creating valuable connections with the public.
- One of the main characteristics of SpredFast is their focus on the usage of information and analytics to create valuable connections with the public. Making informed decisions about marketing strategy will be a lot easier when using their tools.
- Your social media accounts will be geared toward making important connections with your audience, in order to increase the breadth of your social media networks.
- SpredFast helps run valuable marketing campaigns through your social media channels, letting you collaborate within your working teams and optimize the content to create strong communities and a social presence.
SpredFast is a tool for enterprises, no matter their size. The most important factor that has to be taken into consideration is that leveraging the power of your social media channels can be achieved successfully. Through the use of powerful analytics tools, a consistent strategy can be brought to market to generate value from your social media communities.
So, which is the right social media management tool for me?
The platforms that we have reviewed are only a small sample of what you can find in the market. However, they may be some of the most popular among internet users. Once you have defined a strategy for your social media accounts, you need to identify your needs and see which platform can do its magic for you.
Managing multiple accounts on social media is now easier than ever due to the presence of different players in this market. Each has its own features and special perks, which give users the ability to pick the service that works best for them. You just have to choose the service that meets all of your expectations and you will be on your way to managing all your social media accounts under a single platform.
Managing Multiple Social Media Accounts can be plain and simple.
What do I need now to grow my social media clout?
Getting all your social media accounts under one roof is only the first step to success in the wide world of internet. You will be able to handle all your interactions from a single place, creating the sort of engagement that you need to continue growing. If you achieve that, you are on your way to stardom.
However, being noticed when you are standing in the middle of a crowd who look just like you may be quite difficult. Going beyond your current status can only be achieved through hard work and determination. But, there may be ways to create strong online communities and take your online profile to the next level.
If you want to know what you need to do to increase your online following fast, you need to continue reading. Visit igetfamous.com to find out how you can grow your community of followers in only three simple steps. Becoming an internet sensation may be the next step in your to-do list!